The last decade has seen a drastic change in the digital world. Everything is part of an individual’s life, from social media platforms to job searching websites to blogging and gaming. There is no doing without a computer or a smartphone anymore.
The number of freelancers working on platforms like Fiverr keep soaring. More and more people choose to be self-employed to have the liberty to work whenever and wherever they like.
Have you begun with your freelancing career too? Have you chosen Fiverr as your freelancing platform? If yes, read on to find out how to become a top-rated seller on Fiverr.
More about Fiverr
Fiverr is an online site where thousands of buyers come every day to buy the services they need. It allows sellers to make a profile where they can post everything about their expertise and services. Signing up on Fiverr is free for both buyers and sellers.
How to create an account on Fiverr?
The first step of beginning with any platform is creating an account. Signing up on Fiverr is a simple step. You can use both Facebook or your email-id to join Fiverr. Choose a password you can remember, and you are all set to join the freelancing platform and begin selling by posting a gig.
What is a Gig, and how to create one?
A gig is a word used by Fiverr for representing services that you want to post on the website. It is where you display your capabilities for a particular job that you want to do online. It enlightens the purchasers about everything you can do regarding a specific service.
Forming a gig perfectly is crucial to becoming a top-rated seller on Fiverr. Listed below are the steps to making a successful gig on Fiverr that will effectively attract a purchaser to your profile.
- Focus on the title: the title of your gig should speak for your services. It should precisely describe your service in 80 words or less. The title should not only be interesting but also unique to catch the buyers attention. If you find this step difficult, you can take ideas from similar top-rated gigs on Fiverr.
- Categorize properly: After the title, you choose the category of your skill. Make sure you select the appropriate service because it cant be changed once the gig is created. The variety is further classified into subcategories of your service to pinpoint some specific details of your service.
- Pick the perfect search tags: Choosing the best five search tags is vital to land a potential client quickly. Choose the tags while keeping in mind the search terms a buyer might use while searching for the services you offer. Choosing the right tags is great for ranking on Fiverr organically.
After describing your services step by step, price them by setting a standard rate or adding a premium package. Set a delivery duration next, and you are all set with a perfect gig that will help you become a top-rated seller on Fiverr.
More tips on becoming a top Fiverr seller
The number of clients and the tremendous workflow on Fiverr will open more doors to gaining more experience. With four stars ratings under your belt, you are not far from becoming a top seller. The following bullets in the post clearly show when a seller reaches the top level on Fiverr.
- Make sure you never get less than a 4.7-star rating for 60 days on Fiverr.
- Try being an active seller for 180 days.
- Accomplish the completion of 100 individual tasks or more
- Fiverr rates a seller as a top seller after a total earning of $20000
- Be 90% responsive for more than 60 days.
- Avoid getting warnings for 30 days.
- Respect deadlines for 60 days
The pointers, as mentioned above, are a part of Fiverr’s top seller’s requirements. Once you accomplish them, you become eligible to be a top-rated seller and will be able to enjoy the exclusive benefits of the community. Furthermore, always remember that the key to accomplishing all the Fiverr goals is making your clients happy. One content buyer means more recurring tasks, more referrals and higher ratings.